The Cold Chain Industry is developing at a faster pace in India due to shift in focus from increasing the production to better storage and transportation facility of the commodity. The industry has now become an integral part of the supply chain industry comprising of refrigerated storage and refrigerated transportation. Owing to the rising need of the infrastructure to reduce wastage, the cold chain industry in India is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 19% during the period of 2017-2022.
- Second largest arable land in the world
- Largest producer of milk & second largest producer of fruits and vegetables
- Largest livestock population
- Rising consumption expenditure
- Strategic geographic location in terms of exporting processed foods
- Favourable government policies to boost the cold chain industry
LEADING THE TRANSFORMATION
REFCOLD INDIA is an initiative of ISHRAE & NürnbergMesse India, which has been actively working towards growth of Refrigeration & Cold Chain industry with an objective to bring forward the best technology solutions and increase the overall growth of this sector. The Event will cover all the sections of the refrigeration & cold chain industry and bring all the stakeholders together under one roof. It will also provide a platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders in Refrigeration & Cold Chain sector in India.